Funding Opportunity Announcement
For Georgia Non-Profit and Public Entities ONLY
Georgia Division of Family and Children Services is pleased to announce the release date of a funding opportunity for family-serving, non-profit agencies and public entities through its Promoting Safe and Stable Families (PSSF) program. PSSF provides funding for community-based services to children and families who may be at risk for child abuse and neglect or who have had confirmed reports of child abuse and neglect and are involved with the state's child welfare agency.
FFY2020 Promoting Safe and Stable Families Program
Statement of Need
Contract Period: October 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020
The submission period for FFY2020 proposals is closed. Please check back in early 2020 for information on FFY2021 funding opportunities.
FFY2020 PSSF award decisions will be made June 3, 2019. Notification will be sent by email at this time with instructions on accessing individual notices and the preparation of contract documents.
FFY2020 SoN Bidders Meeting PowerPoint
Technical assistance provided in response to questions regarding FFY2020 SoN:
Click below to see questions submitted and responses.
1. Questions and Answers. March 7-12
2. Questions and Answers. March 13-15
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download documents and forms. Click here for free copy.
FFY2020 PSSF Statement of Need (SoN)Click links below to download each section of the SoN. Print a copy to bring to the Bidders Meeting.
FFY2020 PSSF Proposal Forms/TemplatesForms must be downloaded and saved to computer before completing. Instructions for completing forms/templates are included in SoN Section D.
To download, click on links below.
- Form1 - Application Cover
- Form2 - Current Contractor Report
- Form3 - Narrative
- Form4 - Services
- Form5 - Service Delivery Schedule
- Form6 - Budget
- Form7 - Disaster Plan
- Form8 - Cash Match Commitment
- Form9 - Criminal History Investigations
- Form10 - DFCS Acknowledgement
- Form11 - EVerify Affidavit
- Form12 - Budget Narrative
- Resolution Template - (template for non-profits)
- Authorization Template - (template for public entities)