Child Welfare Resources
Community Resources: Check PSSF Resource Guide for links to local resources.
- Department of Community Affairs
- DFCS Regional Map
- Georgia Division of Family & Children Services
- Georgia Department of Human Services
- Child Welfare Information Gateway - Resources in Spanish
- Promising Practices Network on Children, Families and Communities
- Healthy Marriage Resource Center
- Grants.gov - access to federal grant information
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Children and Families
Other Helpful Resources
- VOICES for Georgia's Children - a nonprofit child policy and advocacy organization that envisions a Georgia where children are safe, healthy, educated, employable, and connected to their family and community.